- Select the matches or events you want to bet on from the betting programme.
- Make note of the match code/event code for each match/event you choose (e.g. match code 101, 102, etc).
- Take special note of the minimum number that is associated with each match (e.g. some matches will carry a minimum number of 1, 2 or 3 which means that you need to bet on that particular number of matches)Write or shade in your predictions on the bet slip provided.
- Select the amount that you would like to bet and write/shade it on the bet slip, or tell the agent.
- Submit the bet slip to the Agent.
- Collect the ticket from the Agent.
*Tickets may only be cancelled up to 5 minutes after the time of sale (but not after the game has started), and only at the same betting terminal it was purchased.